Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book:Fatefull

So I have not read any other books by this writer. I got the book only because I liked the cover.
I always find it fun to read books about the Titanic. mostly because there is no way you can top the movie. you just can. and the only way you could do it is if you remake it 100 years from now. you just can't. but I thought I would read this anyway to see if it was a ripe off of the movie or not.
 and I did like it because it had some downton Abbey parts to it. I found it to be a wast of time.  it had me thinking why as I read most of it. and I think it is so silly how much of it was like a trashy rom-novel. but I read it mostly because I wanted to know if the end was like that of the movie.and it had to have parts of the movie. the sad heart break of what happened. My thing is if we can all get so heart broken over something that happened a 100 years why can we get that way about things that happened today. like the war or all the other stuff going on. all of these things pulled young lovers together and apart.
had I seen this cover I would never have read the book
but back to the book. It is paranormal. and it sucks. yes the love in it is great but it is so stupid that I could not find my self liking it. I am not a love sick teenage girl and so I feel that this book should only be read by that or people trying to regain their youth. there is no story to this other then two people fall in love on the titanic. the only good thing about the book was that is was small so I did not have to wast to much time reading it.  there are lots of good books to read out there. So don't pick this one.  I  could sit here and write to you about how bad it is but that would be a wast of my time. I have not read her other books but I would like to just to see if they are as bad as this.


(YA 15 and up)
Stars: * * 2.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails