Saturday, January 23, 2010

Book:Gateaway ( By Sharon Shinn)


I like it. some of it was good. and some of it not so good.I like the way Shinn made Jia very really. here and there the story was not so good. the end was not as good as I had hoped it would be. but all in alll I liked it. hope she makes a book called gateway 2 the forogot not forgot any more. so that we see what it is like for kalen. I think that would be a good way to end it. I say read it if you like books with more then one world or books with love and bad guys.
some of it was old like a lot of books. and some of it was new. like nothing you have ever read. not the best but good. but I just REALLY HOPE  that there is a book two for this one!
stars:  * * * * * 
(YA)

3 comments:

  1. how do you find all of these good books daydreamer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well dear reader,
    I go to my library and see what books they have. and I think to my self "mm what would be a good one to have on my blog?" then I check out all the books I can and read,read,read and then blog about them.
    libraries and book shore are the best ways to find new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i REALLY wanna read this one.
    btw i finished 13 reasons...sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be sure to write back as soon as I can so try to check back. and feel free to ask to me any questions you have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails